Sensory Friendly Session: This session will be an experience in a sensory modified setting with sound and light adjustments designed to be less stimulating and overwhelming. Please note that at 9:45 a.m. the full Dino & Dragon Stroll experience will begin with full sound, lights, and other elements of the show that are not sensory modified.
DINO & DRAGON STROLL is the only North American Tour that lets up walk-thru and gets up close to life-like and life-size Dinosaurs AND Dragons!
Nowhere else can you encounter colossal sized dinosaurs ranging from babies to the huge Brachiosaurus standing 20 ft. tall and 36 ft. long, the massive Mamenchisaurus standing over 2 stories high and 60 ft. long, the mammoth Spinosaurus also over 2 stories high and over 45 ft. long, the enormous, show-stopping T-Rex at 28 ft. tall and over 60 ft. long and the gigantic Apatosaurus that is 24 ft. tall and 65 ft. long, just to name a few!
DINO & DRAGON STROLL also features the NEWEST dinosaurs and dragons produced with advanced animatronics and sound technology that brings these amazing creatures to life.
Children can participate in Storytime and the Dinosaur and Dragon Craft Creations Station for various hands-on crafts. Additional activity tickets are available for purchase at the stroll for themed rides including bounce house inflatables, Dinosaur Scooters, Walking Dinosaur Rides, Stationary rides that give the opportunity to climb on a dinosaur to experience what it would be like to ride on one, and T-Rex ATV’s that children can ride along on a track circling a T-Rex.
NOTE: DINO & DRAGON STROLL exhibits close 1 1/2 hours after the last entry time.
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
• Children under 2, military and veterans are FREE.
• Service fees apply. Fees will automatically be added to the total charge at the time of purchase.
• Each ticket will include a date and scheduled time for entry. Please arrive as close as possible to the time printed on your ticket. Late arrivals will be accommodated up to 15 minutes past your entry time.
• Children’s activities, rides, and attractions are set up throughout the stroll and available for an additional fee at the event. Tickets to participate in these activities are sold onsite only at the event ticket booth near the children’s Dino Stroll activities. Participation in all activities, rides, and attractions are done at your own risk.
• Bring socks for the kids! Socks are required for the bounce house inflatables.
• Outside food and drinks are not permitted, however there are options available for purchase at the venue.
• This is an indoor event and guests will walk-thru at their own pace.
• Printed tickets or showing tickets on your phone are both accepted.
• Strollers and Wagons are welcome. The venue is handicap accessible.
• For event parking or specific details about the venue, please refer to the venue’s website.